“You know, Evans, sooner or later you’re going to have to make up your mind, whether you like me or hate me.”
She was not quite dry-eyed, but she could see clearly again when she looked up at him. “Believe me, I’ve made up my mind.”
starting today all blogs without the following images will be deleted within 24 hours
make me choose
↳ anonymous asked: lucius malfoy or tom riddle
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
I had a severe speech impediment until I was 12. I hated reading because I couldn't sound out words- I'd stutter a lot. The Harry potter books were the very first books I ever pushed to read and liked. I'm a writer now, and for this, I'd thank her.
i let you find it on your own
then i found myself alone
uh oh, where can i go?
everybody’s watching me